RJ Gibb + very special guests
On 20 October 2019, R.J. Gibb, singer-songwriter, music producer and son of legendary music icon Robin Gibb, will present a very special show celebrating the music of The Bee Gees, his father's song writing and continue the legacy with his own songs. R.J. Gibb Plus Very Special Guests will take place at London's famed art deco Bloomsbury Ballroom with tickets available now via https://www.octopus.tv/events-1/rj-gibb-very-special-guests-2
Presented in association with Knot the Truth Ltd (KTT) and hosted by Andrew Eborn and R.J. Gibb, this unique show will celebrate the music of The Bee Gees and the era that changed the face of music, exploring disco, soul, R&B and funk.
R.J., backed by a high-octane band, will perform songs from his own catalogue, as well as classic material from his father and uncles. Themed to the golden era of soul, R&B and disco that The Bee Gees dominated, the show will feature archetypal hits such as How Deep is Your Love, To Love Somebody, I Started A Joke, Stayin' Alive and many more.
RJ Gibb will be joined by stars of stage and screen
Blue Weaver – The celebrated original keyboard player for the Bee Gees, Blue joined the Bee Gees during their successful 1975-79 period, playing & contributing during studio production as well as touring with the Brothers Gibb, playing on tracks like' Jive Talkin', 'You Should Be Dancing', and the rest of the band's famous soundtrack for 'Saturday Night Fever'. @theBlueWeaver
Modern Romance's Andy Kyriacou - Founding member of '80s -'90s pop sensations Modern Romance ('Best Years of Our Lives', 'Walking in The Rain', 'Everybody Salsa'). @AndyMR_VOX
The Egiziano Brothers – aka 'The Italian Bee Gees' - 3 brothers from Calabria Italy who have been performing together from a young age and have dedicated their lives to performing the music of the Brothers Gibb. @ItalianBeeGees
Joel Rothwell - A talented 23-year-old singer-songwriter from Manchester. Joel will be performing with his band a selection of songs from his new EP 'Know Them'. @thatjoelrothwell
Jesse Ray - A rising talent performing songs in the 1940s - '50s rockabilly style. Both his own compositions as well as classics. @jesseraymusic
The show will also feature amazing iconic dance routines by West End stars from The London Cabaret Club fashioned to songs from Saturday Night Fever. During this heartfelt celebration, R.J. Gibb will call on family and friends to honour his father's legacy and a varied selection of guest performers will keep the show full of surprises.
Fans will also be pleased to hear that RJ has recorded his own music to be released soon as an EP on KTT Records.
R.J. Gibb said: "Our goal is to truly offer people a night to remember."
R.J. Gibb worked extensively alongside his father Robin. He co-composed The Titanic Requiem with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra & produced many tracks on 50 St. Catherine's Drive, his father's last pop album.
KTT was launched in Cannes in 2018 by singer/songwriter, music and film producer, magician, mentalist & hypnotist RJ Gibb, and Andrew Eborn, lawyer, broadcaster, presenter, producer and strategist. KTT already has a strong line up of programs, T.V., film and music productions, live events, theatrical shows and holographic experiences as well as curators of fine foods, wines and liquors.
For tickets please visit: https://www.octopus.tv/events-1/rj-gibb-very-special-guests-2
- RJ Gibb - VIP£88£880£0
- RJ Gibb - Diamond£59£590£0
- RJ Gibb - Gold£47£470£0
- RJ Gibb - Silver£36£360£0
- RJ Gibb - Bronze£24£240£0
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that Octopus TV Ltd, the management, venue, event participants, and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed including without limitation by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than by Octopus TV Ltd, the promoter, venue management or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. Octopus TV Ltd, the promoter and venue management accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required